Click here for staff directory.
5825 N. Greeley Ave.
Portland, OR 97217
General Inquiries: [email protected]
Western Oregon Field Office
P.O. Box 11648
Eugene OR 97440-3848
Please use the P.O. Box for all correspondence. For meetings the office is located at 1238 Lincoln Street.
Central Oregon Field Office
2843 NW Lolo Dr #257
Bend, OR 97703
Please use the P.O. Box for all correspondence. For meetings the office is located at 2843 NW Lolo Drive.
Northeast Oregon Field Office
P.O. Box 48
Enterprise, OR 97828
Click on a name below for bio and contact info.
For membership info contact Wren Wells.
For media inquiries contact Arran Robertson. (on leave March & April 2023)
For cartography questions contact Erik Fernandez.
- Hanna Anderson - Communications Associate
- Lauren Anderson - Forests and Climate Program Manager
- Anne Conrad-Antoville - Finance and Administration Manager
- Erik Fernandez - Wilderness Program Manager (Bend)
- Ally Fisher - Wildlife and EDI Associate
- JT Flowers - Public Lands Coordinator (Eugene/Oakridge)
- Kelly Fuller - Western Oregon Field Coordinator (Eugene/Depoe Bay)
- Sami Godlove - Central Oregon Field Associate (Bend)
- Doug Heiken - Conservation and Restoration Coordinator (Eugene)
- Jonathan Jelen - Development Director
- Rob Klavins - Northeast Oregon Field Coordinator (Enterprise)
- Casey Kulla - State Forest Policy Coordinator
- Anastasia Kuznetsova - Brand and Marketing Manager
- Chandra LeGue - Senior Conservation Advocate (Eugene)
- Danielle Moser - Wildlife Program Manager
- Steve Pedery - Conservation Director
- John Persell - Staff Attorney
- Arran Robertson - Communications Manager
- Sean Stevens - Executive Director
- Wren Wells - Development and Events Coordinator
- Victoria Wingell - Forests and Climate Campaigner
Oregon Wild Board of Directors
Lisa Billings (President)
Seth Prickett (Treasurer)
Darcie Meihoff (Secretary)
Oregon Wild (formerly known as ONRC) is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit, charitable organization. Contributions to Oregon Wild are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.