Wild Exposure: A Camp-Inspired Benefit for Oregon Wild
Oct 12, 2012
from 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm
|Where||Green Drop Garage, Portland|
|Contact Name||Sean Stevens|
|Contact Phone||503.283.6343 ext. 211|
|Add event to calendar||
vCal (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Mac OS X)
Celebrate with us as we unveil the winners of the 2012 Outdoor Photo Contest and sample local Oregon fare to benefit the wild places we all love.
Don your best polar fleece or favorite flannel...
Celebrate at the Green Drop Garage on Friday, October 12 as Oregon Wild brings the great outdoors to you and closes our 8th annual Outdoor Photo Contest! We'll unveil the 2012 winners which you've chosen from the eight finalists.
Haven't voted yet? There's still time! Click here to vote for the contest finalists and determine the 2012 Grand Prize Winners in each category!
ADVANCE TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED. If you have not yet purchased your ticket and would like to attend, please purchase at the Green Drop Garage TODAY (Friday, OCTOBER 12th) after 7:00 PM.
Friday, October 12, 2012, 7:00-10:00 pm
Green Drop Garage
1417 Southeast 9th Ave, Portland
Join us as we celebrate Oregon and those who capture its wondrous natural beauty with a night of wild festivities. See stunning photography from across the state, mingle with photographers and wilderness lovers, and celebrate the organization dedicated to keeping our state special - Oregon Wild.
This camp-inspired benefit for the wild places you love, and love to photograph, will feature:
- Photography & Silent Auction
- Hopworks Beer, Local Wines + Bull Run Distilling Co. Spirits
- Camp-inspired delicacies from Crave Bake Shop, Phresh Catering, Pacific Pie Co., and local chef David King! Plus snacks from ¿Por Que No? Taqueria!
- Music by Dylan Lee Johnston, Dusty Santamaria, and Nos Vemos, campfires, and camp-style entertainment
Buy your tickets early for $15 at the door. Come prepared to bid on framed prints of our winning photos, as well as other fantastic prizes including:
- An Italian Villa Stay
- A gift basket from Mountain Rose Herbs
- A 6-day, guided excursion on the Lower Owyhee
- A 3-day Hells Canyon rafting trip for two
- A US Outdoor prize package with an Arcteryx Switchblade backpack
- Gerber survival gear
- An REI backpacking kit
- A Bull Run Distilling Co. Barrel
- A snowshoe gear package for two from Next Adventure
- A Leupold scope and backcountry tripod
- Columbia backpacks
- A Tenkara (traditional Japanese) fly fishing lesson/guided trip
- Gift certificates to Little Bird Bistro, Andina and more!
Stay tuned as we update our list of 'Wild' Silent Auction prizes!
Invite your friends and make sure they reserve their tickets before they sell out!
THANK YOU!Oregon Wild appreciates the generous support of our event sponsors: