Speak Out -- Contact Information for Oregon Elected Officials
How to get in touch with your elected officials.
The best way to influence important legislation in D.C. and Salem is to contact your elected officials directly.
Don't know who your state and federal representatives are?
Use this handy tool to find out who represents you and how you can contact them.
For more info on federal legislators (office locations, websites, and phone numbers) click here.
Oregon State Government Contacts:
- To Call: you can use the toll-free access system: call 1-800-332-2313. Press 1 to leave a message for your Legislator. Press 2 to be sent a copy of a bill, or to find out about bill status, hearing dates and other information.
- To Write: All legislators (and the Governor) can be sent mail to: State Capitol, Salem, OR 97310.
- The State of Oregon has links to all agencies, legislatators who have web pages, etc.
- Oregon Governor John Kitzhaber
Attn: Citizens' Representative
160 State Capitol
900 Court St.
Salem, OR 97301-4047
- Oregon Legislature is updated daily, and has information including:
United States Federal Government Contacts:
- U.S. House of Representatives - Information about legislation, contacting your representative, activity schedules and visiting Capitol Hill.
- U.S. Senate provides information from and about the members of the Senate, Senate Committees, and Senate leadership and support offices.
- Congress.org is a joint venture of two Washington, D.C. area firms with expertise in communicating with Congress.
- The White House - Facts and information on the first family, White House tours, publications and what's new in the executive branch.
- Thomas (in the spirit of Thomas Jefferson) legislative information with bill texts, status, cosponsors, etc.
- Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office online access to bills, lists of documents available for purchase, and more...
- Kennedy School of Government Harvard University - elections, parties & canidates, think tanks, advocacy, reporters resources, ...