Call of the Wild - A Camp-Inspired Celebration to Benefit Oregon Wild
Call of the Wild is an event like no other to benefit the work of Oregon Wild, our state’s premier conservation group for over 40 years. This event features casual flannel instead of black ties, campfire circles instead of white tablecloths, and custom local bites galore instead of pre-selected entrees. Guests will enjoy live and silent auctions, local food and drink, live music, and more. Be part of the celebration by purchasing your advance ticket. We hope you’ll join us!
Check back frequently for more details on all the silent auction packages, or follow Call of the Wild 2017 on Facebook to stay tuned as we release more details and auction prizes!
A camp-inspired night of festivities, Call of the Wild is a chance to see stunning photography from our 13th annual Outdoor Photo Contest, mingle with wilderness and wildlife lovers from across the state, and celebrate everything you love about Oregon. This year’s benefit will feature:
- The unveiling of the winning photographs from our 13th annual Outdoor Photo Contest;
- A silent auction featuring framed prints of the Photo Contest finalists, rafting and adventure trips, outdoor gear and apparel, packages for hikers, photographers, climbers, fishing enthusiasts, kayakers, beer lovers, foodies, and more;
- Tasty local food, local wine, and beer from Oregon Brewshed® Alliance partners;
- Wild-crafted cocktails made with local ingredients
- Live music from Northwest artists
- Our very own trail mix bar
What's a camp-inspired party without a few tents?!
Consider becoming a Tent Sponsor ($400 for 10 tickets) and you and your guests will receive special perks at the party. Since this isn’t a sit-down dinner event, you won’t be assigned a table, but your group can gather around one of the campfire circles. As a Tent Sponsor, you will be recognized at the event and your guests will receive complimentary camp mugs for the signature wild-crafted cocktail. Sign up for your Tent Sponsorship here.
Space is limited so get your tickets soon! Invite your friends and make sure they get their tickets before they sell out!
Special thanks to our generous sponsors:
If you’re interested in supporting the benefit as a business sponsor, find out more details on our sponsorship opportunities PDF.
Camp Host Sponsor
Your logo here!
Wild Auction Sponsors
Promotional design by Marielle Cowdin. "Wild" brushstroke art by Beth Krynick. Crater Lake photo by Ben Canales.