Earth Day Oregon Brewshed Brewfest & Celebration
Great beer begins with clean water. Join us and celebrate Oregon craft beer and Oregon wildlands on Earth Day!
Hosted by Brewshed® Partner Claim 52 Brewing at the Sprout! Marketplace in downtown Springfield*, sixteen local Oregon breweries and cideries will be pouring great brews (see below), and providing swag for raffle prizes. Plus, there's free Happy Mountain Kombucha!
Tickets are $12 in advance, and $15 at the door. Tickets include entry to the brewfest, 3 tasting tickets, a special pint glass, a Brewshed® Brewfest Passport, and a raffle ticket. Additional tastes and raffle tickets will be available for purchase. Once inside, taste incredible craft brews, vote for your favorites, learn about wildlands and watersheds, enter the raffle for great prizes, and enjoy tasty food from Sprout! Regional Food Hub residents! (All ages welcome, but must be 21+ to taste beer, of course!)
In addition, local groups working to protect and restore Oregon brewsheds will be on hand so you can learn more about where our water comes from and how you can get more involved. Visit with the McKenzie Watershed Council, Middle Fork Willamette Watershed Council, Eugene Water & Electric Board, Willamette National Forest, and Oregon Wild at tables throughout the 'fest site.
All proceeds from the event benefit Oregon Wild, the environmental nonprofit working to protect Oregon's wildlands, wildlife, and waters as an enduring legacy, and keep Oregon full of great beer through the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance initiative. The Oregon Brewshed® Brewfest is a celebration of fantastic Oregon craft beer and the wild watersheds that make it possible, featuring the breweries and other businesses and organizations committed to watershed protection through their partnership in the Oregon Brewshed® Alliance and work in the community.
*It's easy to get here on the EmX to downtown Springfield, and plenty of parking too!
- Alesong Brewing & Blending: Alesong White
- Base Camp Brewing: Hop in the 'Pool Helles Lager
- Cider Riot!: F.X. Matthieu (cider)
- Claim 52 Brewing: Fake Love
- Crux Fermentation Project: Crux PCT Porter
- Elk Horn Brewery: El Chapo (cider)
- Falling Sky Brewing: Citra Peelzner, Space Is The Place - Schwarzbier
- Hopworks Urban Brewery: Ferocious Citrus IPA
- Mazama Brewing: Uno Mas Vienna Lager
- McMenamins: Devils Lock Helles Bock
- Ninkasi Brewing: Pacific Rain Pale Ale
- Oakshire Brewing: Perfect Storm Double IPA
- Portland Cider Co.: Hop 'Rageous, Sangria (ciders)
- Sunriver Brewing: Trans-Pacific IPA
- Widmer Brewing: Tierra Biera Pilsner
- Worthy Brewing: Worthy IPA, Stoker Red
- Happy Mountain Kombucha: Lavender White, Peach Blossom