Oregon Wild Map Gallery
GIS maps of Oregon's forests and Wilderness areas.
Oregon Wild uses state of the art cartography software, commonly referred to as GIS (Geographic Information Systems). Cutting edge technology allows us to accurately map all of Oregon's most treasured forests and natural areas.
- Lewis and Clark Mount Hood final Wilderness map (pdf)
- Detailed maps of the Mount Hood Wilderness areas
- Soda Mountain Wilderness Map
- Copper Salmon Wilderness Map (1.7 mb pdf)
Proposed Wilderness and Wild & Scenic River Maps
- Proposed Wilderness in Oregon map (pdf)
- Wild Rogue Wilderness Proposal Map (3mb pdf)
- Devil's Staircase Proposed Wilderness (1.5 mb pdf)
- Crater Lake Proposed Wilderness (2 mb pdf)
- Proposed Molalla Wild & Scenic River
- Proposed Unfinished Business Mount Hood Wilderness (1.3 mb pdf)
- Siskiyou Wild Rivers Wilderness Proposal
- Map of Oregon's Wolves, including "Journey" (OR-7)
- Current and Historic Spring Chinook - Klamath River
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Proposed Changes to Spotted Owl Reserves 4-2007
- Proposed Wilderness areas and ODFW Wildlife Management Units jpeg or pdf.
- Oregon Inventoried Roadless Areas and ODFW Wildlife Management Units jpeg or pdf.
- Wild Rogue Proposed Wilderness and Elk Management Areas
- Wild Rogue Proposed Wilderness and Salmon, Steelhead habitat (USFS data)
Other Oregon Maps
- Interactive Old-growth Maps
- Interactive map of Oregon's BLM O&C lands
- Google Earth file (separate download) for O&C logging trust lands.
- Loafer timber sale map (in relation to proposed Crater Lake Wilderness)
- Wilderness and Roadless Release Act - HB 1581
- Oregon Carbon Storage Maps Report
- Proposed Logging Mandates for O&C public lands map
- Mining in Oregon
- Swiss Needle Cast Infected Areas
- Oregon Municipal Watersheds Map
- Mount Hood National Forest Roads Map
- Oregon Forest Types Map pdf
- Crater Lake Wilderness - Proposed Logging
- Black Butte - Glaze Meadow project area map
- Oregon Topography Map
- Oregon Section of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail
- BLM Old-Growth stands, and the 2008 Western Oregon Plan Revision (WOPR)
- Northwest Forest Plan area clear-cuts from 1972-2002 (10 mb jpeg)
- Oregon Inventoried Roadless Areas pdf.
- Wallowa Whitman National Forest Interactive Map
- Newberry Volcanic Monument Interactive Map
Check back often to see Oregon Wild's newest maps.
All maps are created in ArcGIS, thanks to generous software support from ESRI.