Join Oregon Wild for FREE Hikes and Events Year-RoundUp one level
Hikers at Tawanamas Falls, Mt. Hood National Forest (photo by Darvel Lloyd).
Why stay inside? This is Oregon, and the expert staff of Oregon Wild leads outdoor adventures around the state throughout the year.
Join us to experience Oregon's outdoors and learn more about the state's spectacular wild places. All hikes are FREE unless otherwise noted. Sign up for our e-mail alerts to get advance invitations to Oregon Wild hikes and events, and check out our list of suggested hikes.
Hike space is limited so pre-registration is required. Complete trip details are provided upon RSVP. Click on any of the events below for more information, to access a link to sign up, and to view the assigned coordinator's contact information. Now lace up your boots and let's go!
Marilyn Lakes Snowshoe Hike (Carpools depart from Eugene, from Mar 22, 2014 09:00 AM to Mar 22, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Slide past frozen lakes and through snowy forests in the Maiden Peak Roadless Area for a view of Diamond Peak.
Spring Migration on the Pacific Flyway! Klamath Basin Refuge Weekend Birding Trip (Klamath Refuges, Wood River Wetlands, Klamath Wildlife Area, and other locations near Klamath Falls, from Mar 28, 2014 03:00 PM to Mar 30, 2014 12:00 AM)
- Join us on our annual trip to witness spring migration on the Pacific Flyway at Klamath Basin's National Wildlife Refuges!
Columbia River Gorge Waterfall Hike (Carpools depart from Portland, from Mar 30, 2014 09:00 AM to Mar 30, 2014 04:00 PM)
- It’s fallsapalooza on this Columbia River Gorge hike to three signature cascading cataracts.
'Wild Things' Film Screening (Portland) (Hollywood Theatre, Portland OR, from Apr 02, 2014 07:30 PM to Apr 02, 2014 09:30 PM)
- Oregon Wild and NRDC team up to present this free film screening and Q&A about Wildlife Services and native carnivores at the Hollywood Theatre.
'Wild Things' Film Screening (Salem) (The Loucks Auditorium, Salem Library, from Apr 03, 2014 06:30 PM to Apr 03, 2014 08:30 PM)
- Oregon Wild and NRDC team up to present this free film screening and Q&A about Wildlife Services and native carnivores at the Salem Library.
Oregon Wilderness Conference (Portland, Oregon, from Jun 05, 2014 05:00 PM to Jun 07, 2014 05:00 PM)
- Join us for our Wilderness Conference featuring a wide ranging panel, engaging conversation, and of course plenty of recreational opportunities.